1. Your Acceptance
2. Playyoo Website
B. The Playyoo Website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Playyoo. Playyoo has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, Playyoo will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Website, you expressly relieve Playyoo from any and all liability arising from your use, in whatsoever manner, of any third-party website.
The Website is owned by Playyoo. The content and service provided on the Website, including graphics, code, text products, software, audio, music and design, is owned or licensed by Playyoo. Certain third party copyright materials and works are included on the Website including those works or materials belonging to licensors of Playyoo. You agree that the games, characters and objects within the games, dialogs, sounds and other materials ("Playyoo Materials") are protected by international intellectual property law. Playyoo will not be liable for any misuse and/or inappropriate use you may have with and/or on Playoo Materials and which may represent an infringement of any third party intellectual property.
4. Playyoo Accounts
A. In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create a Playyoo account. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Playyoo immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
B. Although Playyoo will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Playyoo or others due to such unauthorized use.
C. You may cancel your Playyoo account by sending us a message from our contacts page.
5. Use of the Website
B. No material from the Website may be modified, copied, reproduced, re-published, uploaded, posted, broadcasted, publicly performed, transmitted, re-transmitted or distributed in any way. Any such use is strictly prohibited and will constitute an infringement of the copyright and other intellectual property rights of Playyoo or in the case of material licensed to Playyoo the owner of such materials. You agree not to delete, change or modify in any way the copyright notices or trade marks contained on the Website.
D. You agree that your use of the Playyoo Website is for your own personal use and will not be used for any commercial purpose.
6. Your Responsibilities
A. You may use the Playyoo Website for lawful purposes only. You may not submit or transmit through the Playyoo Website any material, or otherwise engage in any conduct that:
- i. violates or infringes the rights of others including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary rights;
- ii. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, or contains nudity, explicit, obscene or graphic images, descriptions, or accounts of, sexual acts;
- iii. victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- iv. impersonates any person, business or entity, including Playyoo and its employees and agents;
- v. contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
- vi. encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that gives rise to civil liability under any applicable laws;
- viii. interferes with the use of the Playyoo Website by others.
7. Your User Submissions and Conduct
A. As a Playyoo account holder you may submit game content ("User Games") and textual content ("User Comments"). User Games and User Comments are collectively referred to as "User Submissions." You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, Playyoo does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions.
D. In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Playyoo and its users all of the license rights granted herein.
E. You agree that your conduct on the site will comport with the Community Guidelines, found at http://www.playyoo.com/terms/guidelines.html , which may be updated from time to time.
F. Playyoo does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Playyoo expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. Playyoo does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and Playyoo will remove all User Submissions if properly notified that such User Submission infringes on another's intellectual property rights. Playyoo reserves the right to remove User Submissions without prior notice.
G. You agree that before exclusive rights to any User Submission are granted to an entity other than Playyoo, you will remove or delete that User Submission from Playyoo. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Playyoo, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees, agents and consultants, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from any licensing or sale agreement involving the User Submission.
A. Playyoo uses reasonable endeavors to monitor the Website but cannot be held responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any statement, opinion, or advice made on the Website or for any libelous, defamatory, illegal or offensive conduct by any user. You agree to notify Playyoo of any such conduct which comes to your attention. You agree that Playyoo including any appointed personnel may at any time without notice:
- i. move or suspend the Website, in whole or in part; and
B. Playyoo attempts to ensure that information on the site is correct. You agree, however, that under no circumstance will Playyoo be liable whatsoever for any and all errors or omissions.
10. Copyright Infringement Notification
A. To file a copyright infringement notification with Playyoo, you must supply a written communication supplying the following information:
- i. A description of the material that you believe infringes your copyright;
- ii. Where the allegedly infringing material is located on the Playyoo Website, including the full URL;
- iii. The country or countries that your copyright applies to;
- iv. Your full name, address, telephone number and email address;
- v. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- vi. A statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorised to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf; and
- vii. A valid physical or electronic signature.
- viii. Send the notice, by e-mail to
and in writing, to the following address:
via Sorengo 1
11. Costs Associated with Access to Playyoo Website and Use of Service
- i. You agree that any costs incurred, directly or indirectly, by you in accessing and using the Website including, without limitation, telecommunications costs, costs associated with loss of connection with the Playyoo servers regardless of the responsible party, costs associated with communicating with Playyoo regarding questions or issues, and costs associated with hardware or software problems caused by accessing and using the Website, are your sole responsibility. You agree that under no circumstances will Playyoo be required to pay for or reimburse any costs incurred, directly or indirectly, by you in accessing and using the Website
- ii. You explicitly recognize that mobile telecommunications costs, particularly roaming charges, can be significant.
12. Warranty Disclaimer
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE PLAYYOO WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. PLAYYOO, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. PLAYYOO MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE PLAYYOO WEBSITE. PLAYYOO DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE PLAYYOO WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND PLAYYOO WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE
13. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL PLAYYOO, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE PLAYYOO WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT PLAYYOO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Website is controlled and offered by Playyoo in Lugano, Switzerland. Playyoo makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Playyoo Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
IN ANY CASE NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF THE 13 SHALL BE ALLOWED TO SUBMIT INFORMATION OR OBTAIN A PLAYYOO ACCOUNT OR CONTRIBUTE USER SUBMISSIONS TO THE WEBSITE.
There will be occasions when the Website will be interrupted whether for maintenance, upgrades and emergency repairs or otherwise and you agree that Playyoo shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website. Playyoo is not responsible for any disruption whatever inherent in the operation of the Internet, World Wide Web and mobile network infrastructure, including viruses or otherwise.
18. Severability and Integration